BoatBid Auction - NOW ON
Bidding has just begun for the July 2016 Boatbid!
Boatbid.com is an online boat auction distinct from other online auctions. It is not a “distressed-vessel” or an eBay style auction where the winning bid is obligated to the purchase sight unseen. Instead the winning bidder (if the reserve price is met), agrees to sign a standard Boatshed.com Purchase and Sale Agreement at the winning bid price, and to provide a 10% deposit as part of that agreement, subject to satisfaction of demonstration and survey contingencies. A Boatshed yacht broker will assist you through the purchase after the auction has ended. Bidders names are confidential – if you are out bid you will receive email notification so you can place a higher bid.
The July Auction has begun and runs until Tuesday July 19, 2016 19:00 (GMT/BST)
REMEMBER if you bid within minutes of the auction ending, you will extend the bidding for a further 10 minutes.
Here are a few of the lots for sale in July's Boatbid auction -
- 2012, NAUTINER 40 Ecological ELECTRIC BOAT
- 1914, Dutch Barge 85ft Houseboat with London Zone 2 mooring
- 1990, Linssen Dutchman 30CS Cosy live aboard dutch cruiser
- 1922, Luxemotor Dutch Barge live aboard barge
- 1984, Sigma 33
- 1979, Carter 30
- 2005, Midget 26
- 2006, Beneteau Flyer 650 Walkaround
- 2004, Sea-Doo Utopia 185 Jet boat
- 2005, Tornado RIBS Tornado Rib 7.5m
- 2009, Beneteau Monte Carlo 32 Open sport cruiser